Category : cms
Version : v1.7.0
Views : 32660 Views
Ratings : 3.673 out of 5
Votes : 101 Votes
Reviews : 1 Reviews
Space Required : 19.79 MB
Silex is a free and open source software that allows to create Flash and Html websites directly in the browser without writing code.
Defined as a CMS (Content Management System) it is used to assemble multimedia content and publish it.
Key features are an WYSIWYG environment to edit a publication and a manager application to manage permissions and multiple publications settings.
- WYSIWYG environment to edit a publication with drag and drop
- Manager application for permissions and publications settings
- Search engine friendly, deep linking enabled
- Suitable for prototyping
- Web based, can be installed locally, on a web server or as a portable app
- Multilingual contexts management
- Free templates and plugins